Monday, January 18, 2010

Soon to be ENGRAVED!!!


















I sent it off!!!!! In my previous post regarding "my greatest new discovery" which spoke of a fabulous website called Engrave Your Book, I said I would put up the engraved moleskin design once it was completed. I just sent it off to be engraved and it will be a bit until I receive it in the mail, however I couldn't wait to show everyone the final graphic so here it is! It's an owl (my girlfriend loves owls) and an acorn (she loves acorns too) and if you can see it, there are also two people kissing above the acorn. The story is the owl lives in the acorn and the two people kissing found the acorn with the owl inside (is it a tiny owl or just a big acorn?). The acorn now hangs in their home and the owl likes it that way because he has a warm home and two warm hearts to protect and love him. Anyways, I can't wait to see it in leather! I hope you enjoy.

No comments: