Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A quiet day






















Today is one of those days when motivation is low and projects all just seem a bit off. So, in the name of good fun and keeping the morale up, I present to you the Weird Machine. It does nothing useful by the looks of it (and I can't even remember where I found this image) but it's a heck of a lot of fun trying to figure out what, if anything, it would actually do. Maybe it will make my dinner tonight. Actually better yet, it will give me my next greatest idea by using it's rotating feet to stomp ideas through my ear and into my brain. I suddenly have the urge to draw my own ridiculous contraption. I leave it to you now to figure out what this machine can do and in the meantime I am going to draw stuff, and maybe even eat things in the process.

No comments: